Bedford Film Festival announces month long event for 2015
Bedford Film Festival 2015 will be a month long event from 11 September to 14 October.
Check out our announcement video from Future Legend Media.
We’re very excited about being able to bring some excellent film related activities to Bedford for a whole month, including:
- • High-quality festival screenings (11-13 September)
- • Opportunities for businesses, organisations, charities and venues to take part in Bedford Film Festival Fringe Screenings
- • Two days of filmmaking workshops for film and media students (13-14 October) organised with Bedford College and Into Film
- • Local, national and international Shorts Session
- • Film making challenge with Bedford Film Making Cooperative
- • Opportunities for local businesses to join with Bedford Film Festival and create a lasting festival legacy
This month of activities shows exactly how important Bedford Film Festival has become in helping support film variety and make Bedford a destination for film lovers and makers. In fact at the time of writing, we have already received over 300 submissions for our Short Session from afar afield as Canada, Australia, Iran, Serbia and Taiwan.
Full details of the films we screen, the workshops we will host and our venues will be released in the coming weeks, however sponsorship opportunities are open as are our applications for Fringe Screenings and short film submissions. click here for more info regarding financing and sponsoring the event.
We’re very excited about what Bedford Film Festival 2015 has to offer. We can’t wait to tell you more.