Just days to go until Bedford premier of Searching for Sugar Man
It’s only a few days to go until Bedford Film Festival host the Bedford public premier of ‘Searching for Sugar Man’ as part of Bedfringe. To say we are excited is an understatement.
This Oscar-winning documentary has a phenomenal 96% positive rating on Rotten Tomatoes and 8.1/10 rating at IMDB.com. If you’re still not sure if it’s for you, then all we would say is why not take a leap into the unknown, we’re sure you won’t be disappointed. If you need further encouragement, then the trailer is below.
German short film ‘Between Heaven and Earth’ will also be screened before the main feature.
We know it’s going to be a fantastic event and we hope you can join us. You can get your tickets from two places:
St Paul’s Square Bedford MK40 1SL
You can book tickets via the Corn Exchange by calling 01234 718 112 or pick them up in person at No.13, the bar and box office beside The Corn Exchange, on St. Paul’s Square.
Open 08:00 – 16:00 Mon-Fri
Saturday 19:00 – 22:00 (for screening only)
245 Ampthill Road, Bedford MK42 9AZ
Just simply walk in and ask for your ticket at the coffee counter
Tickets are split into two categories.
- Standard: £5 (per person)
- Sofa: £12 (only one ticket needed per person) – limited availability
- Tickets now on sale for Bedford screening exclusive (bedfordfilmfestival.wordpress.com)
- Searching for Sugar Man: A Journey into the Unknown (theculturetrip.wordpress.com)
- DESTINATION: Cinema “Searching For Sugar Man” Movie Screening (cutandcopy.net)
- “Searching For Sugar Man” Review (samreviewingthearts.wordpress.com)